Friday, November 10, 2006

Ninjas Needed ASAP

Well I never thought I would turn into a recruiter but it turns out my firm has secured a couple of large projects in the new year, all dealing with Integration and SOA technologies. I can’t do all the work myself and so I am looking for other to join Online Business Systems and my team in delivering SOA/Integration solutions to our customers.

This is an open plea to confident application developers, data modellers and support analysts to make the move to consulting. We provide challenging opportunities, 3K yearly training allowances and a stimulating work environment. Really, I do like it and I am placing a bet that you would like it here as well. My firm pays for relocation from all over the world and we are experienced in helping with immigration issues, etc. While we have offices all over North America, I would like you to consider moving and working out of Calgary, Canada.

Drop me a line and I will personally call to discuss these opportunities. No pressure just an honest offer of employment. Consider this quote from Ashida Kim, my Ninja Mentor, “One cannot embark on the path of enlightenment all at once…”. Make the first step and come join me on the journey of a lifetime!

See you soon!
Murray Laatsch
The SOA Integration Ninja

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home